So, I started Weight Watchers three weeks ago and I am LOVING it! I am down 10 pounds and I am pretty much eating all the same meals, just healthier options. I feel great and I can’t wait to weigh in each week to see how much closer I am to my goal weight. Almost all of my success comes from my amazing Facebook group, Weight Watchers Freestyle Success. If you are thinking of trying Weight Watchers, be sure to check out the group for tips and tricks.
If you are looking for a sweet dessert with low points, this Weight Watchers Fruit Pizza is definitely the thing you need. It is light and refreshing and will curb that sweet tooth.
Weight Watchers Fruit Pizza ~ 2 Smartpoints each
- Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- Jell-O Sugar-Free Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Kim’s Magic Pop Cinnamon Multigrain Snack
- Wash your berries and pat dry
- Mix 1 tablespoon Jell-O Sugar-Free Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix with a teaspoon of Unsweetened Almond Milk until smooth. You can add a tiny bit more almond milk if need be but not too much.
- Pour pudding mix into a small container of Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt and mix well.
- Spread Cheesecake flavored yogurt onto Kim’s Magic Pop Cinnamon Multigrain Snack.
- Top with as many berries as you would like.
My kids loved making their own Weight Watchers Fruit Pizza for their after-school snack. I will definitely be trying different fruit options in the future. Maybe next week I will try a peanut butter banana or strawberries and cream. Literally so many options!!
Don’t forget to pin this to your Weight Watchers board on Pinterest! Leave your comments below and let me know if you tried any other options to make this fruit pizza your own perfect dessert.