Valentine’s Day is approaching quickly and I have the perfect dessert to make. The Valentine’s Day Cast Iron Brownies are very simple to make and can be altered with your favorite toppings. My favorite part of cast iron brownies is that every slice has that nice chewy, crusty edge. Also if you aren’t a huge brownie fan you could also try this with your favorite roll of cookie dough. So many great options to make this quick dish for the one you love.
Valentine’s Day Cast Iron Brownies
- 1 8×8 Pouch of Brownie Mix *I found this for $1.00 at Walmart*
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 a bag of Reese’s Mini’s
- Valentine’s Sixlets *I found these at the Dollar Tree but I am sure you can find them at Walmart*
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the Brownie mix according to the package.
- Pour directly into your seasoned cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes(it will continue to cook a little when you pull it).
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips and cover with a lid for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the Reese’s Mini’s in half and sprinkle over the top of the brownies.
- Sprinkle the Sixlets(of any other candies you purchased) over the top of the brownies.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*You could also add a scoop of ice cream on the side
I hope you enjoy these Valentine’s Day Cast Iron Brownies as much as we did. Don’t forget you can change it up for any holiday just by swapping the candy toppings. If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out my other recipes HERE. I am always adding more of my favorites. If you try this recipe, leave me a comment below and let me know how you liked or if you have any questions. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Leave a Reply