Each month, Chalk Couture releases a secret transfer and it comes directly to your mailbox if you sign up. It includes 3 Chalkology Paste singles and FREE SHIPPING for only $19.99 a month. This subscription service lets you create fresh decor and try out different colors of Chalkology paste each month. If you have more questions, just let me know.
Club Couture February Transfer Tutorial
I absolutely love the meaning behind this transfer. As a mother of 4 that
Below is a video of how I used the Club Couture February Transfer. Be sure to check out Deer Run Designs Chalk Couture site to check out the catalog.
- Club Couture Transfer: Oh Snap!
- Chalkology Paste: Couture Teal, Bright White, and Guava
- Boutique Board ~ 10in Round
- Small Squeegee
- Fuzzing Towel
- Permanent Marker
- Tub of Warm Water
- Paper Towels
1. Start by wiping your board clean from any dust or debris.
2. Cut your Chalk Transfer on the white lines to separate your pieces and label the backs with a matching description.
3. Visualize your design and lay it out on your board to make sure everything fits appropriately.
4. Remove transfer one at a time and fuzz on your towel
5. Adhere your transfer to your surface and smooth out any air bubbles.
6. Stir Chalkology Paste until it looks like cake icing and
7. Scrape excess Chalkology Paste from transfer and place back into
8. Carefully and evenly peel the transfer before the paste dries and wash gently in warm water. Dry sticky side up on a paper towel.
9. Move on to next color and repeat the steps above.
10. Use a hairdryer on a cool setting between each transfer layer. This stops the 1st layer of Chalkology Paste from being damaged.
11. Reapply all backing paper to transfers once they are completely dry. Transfers are good for 8-12 uses as long as they are proper maintained.